Ardent’s New Patent Pending Technology allows venues to effectively control escalating complimentary beverage costs at gaming enabled bars and most recently on the casino floor. Casinos utilizing our technology are now able to instantly quantify the patrons play. Up until now, this has been left to an employee’s perception. This simple, but effective, complimentary validation system also frees your employees to deliver a more efficient and higher level of customer service.
We have seen on the Strip and Downtown an average increase of 9%+ in Beverage Sales, and 10%+ Decrease in Comp Costs as compared to prior year’s numbers [same months] without our Complimentary Validation. (Close to 20% overall revenue impact as your monthly liquor and beverage bills will be reduced in addition to your drink sales going up).
How would converting an unearned comp to a cash sale effect you bottom line?
Here is what one of our customers indicated after using the product for two months:
“Our comps and related costs were reduced by 40% year over year using this product, it will save us over $1,000,000 annually at this location alone.”
Another customer has reported year over year increase in coin in of 2.3% and a win increase of 3.4%. While bar cash revenue was up 9.3% and bar comp cost fell by 13.2%. Incredibly, 79% of comp cost converted to cash revenue.
- Interfaces through additional SAS port without affecting your existing online system
- Low product cost; ROI analysis is weeks, not months.
- Bartenders like the product.
- Allows notification for comps through dedicated LED’s pointed at the bartenders for quick, accurate decisions.
- Buy in minimum and coin in per minute parameters for initiation of LED’s
- Flexibility for you to decide how your players should be comped
Our new comp validation system completely eliminate bar fleas that don’t deserve beverage comps 24X7
How It Works
Standard Suggested Operating Procedures for Ardent Complimentary Validation
- Blue Light On – Guest has inserted a total of $$ (bills/tickets) into the machine and is qualified for a complimentary beverage.
- Blue Light Off – Guest has inserted less than $$ (bills/and tickets) into the machine and does not qualify for complimentary beverage.
- Green Light On – Guest has achieved required minimum level of play and is qualified to received continued complimentary beverages up to $XX per beverage
- Green Light Off – Guest has not achieved required minimum level of play and is not qualified for complimentary beverages.
- Red Light On – Guest has achieved 10 times required minimum level of play and is qualified for premium beverages up to $XX per beverage.
- Red Light on and Flashing – Guest has fallen out of qualification for complimentary beverages.